pandora security system
The best security is a variety of layers:
Alarm – this sounds an alert if the vehicle detects any potential threats.
Immobiliser – this stops the vehicle from being started if the thief manages to get in the vehicle.
Tracker – This lets you see where the vehicle is.
remote control Encryption
hands free locking
bluetooth smartphone app
five alarm sensors
- Tilt – detects vehicle jacking up, towing and wheel theft
- Shock zone – Hard impact detection, shopping trolley or bike hitting
- Shock warn – Light impact warning detection, door dink or bump
- Motion – Accelerometer, detects speed and movement, vehicle towing,
- Internal movement sensor – internal cabin motion detection & external warn away chirps.
Anti Hijack & remote vehicle shut down from your mobile phone*
*some vehicles are unable to kill the engine, so the start motor is disabled so the car can’t be started again once the engine is switched off.
Remote start (optional extra)
For some vehicles it’s possible to add remote start to allow you to start your vehicle from the comfort of your home. This is great for both the colder days to start warming the car up and also for the hot summer days to start cooling the car down. We often need a working key installed with the alarm system, so if you only have 2 keys and want a spare key we’d suggest getting a new one cut before the installation.
WHERE TO NEXT?