At Enhance Car Audio & Security Ltd we are authorised installers of the Ghost immobiliser. The latest version, Ghost II, protects your car from Key-Cloning, hacking and even key theft.
The Ghost uses existing buttons in your vehicle to make a unique changeable “code”. When pushed in the correct sequence the car will start as usual. However, if the code isn’t entered then the vehicle will not start.
Alternatively you can also use a smart phone app that connects to your car to allow you to get in and drive it without having to put the “code” sequence in. Depending on where you park you car and how close your phone is will depend on our advisories to using the phone app.
We have the Ghost immobiliser on our Mercedes demo vehicle and it soon becomes second nature to input the sequence before driving away.
When the vehicle needs to have some work done or parked by a valet there is a service/valet mode which means your code is never compromised.
Features of the Ghost Immobiliser:
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm
Protection from Key Cloning and Key theft
Even if someone is given your original keys, they will not be able to drive off in your car without you also telling them the disarm code for the vehicle.
The cost to have a Ghost II supplied & fitted by Enhance in Kent is £450 including VAT.
For more information or advice about this product and it’s compatibility with your vehicle please call us on 01622 737393.
Alternatively please feel free to contact us.