This 8-channel digital signal processor combines advanced technology and elegant design, delivering exceptional sound quality for audiophiles and car enthusiasts. With individual channels for precise tuning, the AF M8.14 bit creates an immersive soundstage tailored to personal preferences. Its intuitive software allows users to customise equalisation, time alignment, and crossovers, akin to having a personal sound engineer.
Seamlessly integrating with modern media, supporting high-resolution formats and streaming services, this DSP ensures a harmonious blend of traditional and contemporary audio experiences. Moreover, its wireless Bluetooth module enables real-time adjustments, simplifying the user experience. The Audison Forza AF M8.14 bit redefines in-car audio, inviting drivers to embark on a journey where road and music unite in perfect harmony.
The Next Level of OEM Integration & Tuning
Audison’s completely new bit Drive PC software analyzes, routes, and corrects the signal in completely new ways – now you can measure, mix, and finally tune the sound with one beautiful tool!
The new Graphical User Interface simplifies every control and function, integrating acoustic measurement, and ensuring efficient tuning and great sound! The Acoustic RTA is integrated into the equalizer graph and is compatible with your USB microphone or sound card. The Final EQ function allows final equalization without damaging the delicate left/right frequency relationships. The six processed preamp outputs are in addition to the eight amplified channels, allowing Forza’s DSP section to manage a larger system easily
Everything You Expect From Audison & More
- Improved audio performance and power thanks to the latest generation of ADT (Audison D-Class) technology
- Unbeatable power/volume ratio up to 0.68 W RMS/cm³ reaching 82% of efficiency
- Next-generation bit Drive software platform
- Hi-Res compatibility performance, with an extended audio band up to 40 kHz, made possible by DSP working operation at 24 bit/96 kHz
- Maximum versatility thanks to the possibility of using the bridging option for each pair of power outputs
- Up to 14 output channels (8 amplified, 6 optional pre-outs) controlled by the DSP to expand the system with other amplifiers
- 8 high/low-level inputs (and an optical Toslink digital input) support total connectivity even with the most complex OEM systems
- Extension card slot (additional 4 analogues or 1 digital input)
- Electrical signal analysis for each input channel ensures proper integration and correction
- Acoustic analysis (with your USB microphone) integrates the response graph into the equalizer display. This ensures efficient tuning and great sound!
- Advanced signal routing options allow the technician to go beyond the predefined system definitions in the Configuration Wizard
What’s In The Box?
Available Now At Enhance Car Audio & Security!
If you are seeking a company that not only delivers the highest quality of work but also goes above and beyond to understand and meet your audio needs, Enhance should be at the top of your list!
The BRAND NEW Audison Forza Amp – AF M12.14 bit is available right now at Enhance! If you are interested or would like more information, please get in touch with us via our online contact form, or by giving us a call on 01622 737393.
If you would like to learn more about the Audison Forza Amp – AF M8.14 bit, click here.
If you would like to discover the wide range of services that Enhance offers, click here.